A Fully Staffed Legal Team | More Than 30 Years Of Experience In Hawaii
At the Honolulu law firm of Harrison & Matsuoka, Attorneys at Law, we provide our clients with intelligent, aggressive advocacy based on extensive experience, focus and collaborative teamwork. We understand the state and federal laws that bear on criminal and personal injury matters. We have handled these matters in Hawaii courts for more than 30 years.
Led by attorneys William A. Harrison, Keith A. Matsuoka and Gene K. Lau (Of Counsel) and a staff of paralegals and assistants, we are a fully staffed legal team devoted to protecting the rights and interests of our clients. Our primary areas of practice are criminal defense, personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability and related matters.
Aggressive Defense Representation
Our attorneys are known for providing aggressive criminal defense representation to clients accused of felonies and misdemeanors such as:
- Drug charges, including marijuana and meth offenses
- Weapons charges, including those related to another charge
- Sex offenses of all kinds
- White collar crimes, including mortgage fraud and environmental violations
Personalized Advocacy For The Injured And Their Families
Our personal injury attorneys represent people who have been hurt because of the negligence of others. We help our clients obtain appropriate compensation in matters involving:
- Medical malpractice that causes harm to patients
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Defective products in consumer and industrial markets
- Slip-and-fall accidents and premises liability
- Dog bites
- Recreational accidents
- Wrongful death
Hawaii Auto Accident Attorneys | Free Consultation
Contact Harrison & Matsuoka to speak with a Honolulu criminal defense and personal injury lawyer who can advocate for your rights and help you improve your situation. We will schedule a completely free and entirely confidential initial consultation with you to provide you with an initial assessment of your matter.